Values and Ethos
Our Mission Statement
‘I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.’
Our mission statement is at the heart of all that we do. We are a secure, friendly and faith-centered community where we seek to realise the full potential of all our family through the living love of Christ. Our work with children and their families, staff, governors, parishioners and the wider community is influenced by our core values of: Compassion, Respect, Resilience. We promote these values through our words and deeds.
As we aspire to an ever-stronger relationship with Christ, we walk hand in hand with Him, striving for excellence in all we do. In doing this, our vision is to deliver outstanding Catholic education for children which is rich in content and has high challenge with low risk. Our vision is to also create a secure and welcoming environment based on Gospel Values where everybody feels valued and is treated with dignity and respect. This vision is built on the firm belief that God continually guides us and gives us what we need.
• Create a community that treats others the way we want to be treated
• Put Christ and our children at the heart of all we do
• Provide a warm welcome to all
• Build a happy, safe school filled with love and pride where children are excited to arrive and learn each day
• Create and develop a curriculum which encourages children to say, “I can” rather than, “I can’t”
• Foster a lifelong love of learning to give children the opportunity to achieve their God-given potential
• Give every child the opportunity to become a thinker, leader, organiser, communicator, explorer, creator, inventor, performer and artist
• Build a worshipping community that nurtures and supports everyone in their journey of faith.
We believe in, and actively promote, the British Values of
• Rule of Law
• Individual Liberty
• Mutual Respect for and Tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs and those without faith.